From cap manufacturing to stretch-blow moulding, an ever-broader, ever-more complete range of technologies is, this year, bristling with new features. Together with those technologies comes excellent service, giving customers close support throughout every stage of supply (and even beyond) thanks to advanced assistance and 4.0 maintenance engineering solutions. This, in short, is what SACMI will be showcasing at Propak Asia 2019, South-East Asia's n° 1 fair, being held at Bitec in Bangkokfrom 12 to 15 June 2019.
For existing and potential customers alike, here are 5 good reasons to visit the SACMI stand and get a close look at the advantages offered by the range.
- Complete –SACMI is the world's only competitor equipped to provide solutions for every stage of beverage production. Alongside plastic cap manufacturing solutions with compression technology stands the IPS PET preform production platform. Solutions that are completed, downstream, with integrated stretch-blow moulding, bottling and labelling systems. New products for 2019 include the SACMI SBF XL stretch-blow moulder.
- Flexible –Every SACMI platform is configured to provide customers with maximum flexibility to handle a wide range of formats and respond quickly to the needs of an increasingly dynamic market. The capacity to provide - via SACMI's own R&D facility - advanced testing and bottle-cap design consultancy services lets customers reduce costs and shortentime-to-market while ensuring optimal results even at the early pre-industrialisation phase.
- Multi-business –Thirty years of research and development into plastics have seen SACMI develop intrinsically superior proprietary technologies such as compression and extend its benefits to other sectors. These include the innovative CBF container manufacturing platform that provides outstanding versatility, precision and low consumption by combining the best features of alternative proposals: the perfect solution for the dairy and pharma sectors.
- Sustainable –Compression technology operates at lower temperatures with respect to injection, reducing consumption and letting manufacturers use raw materials with different degrees of viscosity that are highly recyclable or fully biodegradable. In addition to the lowest running costs on the market, the CCM press also allows for the development of lighter, higher-performing caps that point the way towards a green packaging era.
- Guaranteed –Thanks to the SACMI Global Network - represented here by SACMI Thailand, located at the heart of the capital's trade fair district - the customer can count not just on punctual spare part delivery and technical assistance but also on ever-improving innovative services. Thanks to the new Customer Service Division, SACMI has extended its range of interactive services via the new SACMI S.P.A.C.E. portal; this lets Customers, among many other things, place orders and make payments directly on-line. SACMI's Lifetime Support solutions have also been given numerous upgrades, with new smart, securepreventive and corrective maintenance assistance packages already available to customers.
Visit the SACMI stand (booth BR11, Hall 103) at Propak Asia 2019. SACMI, leading the way, worldwide.